Saturday, January 28, 2006

 

AC and Down the Rhodes

well finally made my way to Ac to play in the WPT hold'em tournamnet, I played a satellite table and not for very long. It was prety cool until my pair of JJ got beat on a slow play pair of KK. Oh well !! it was pretty cool saw some of the legends of
TV poker made for a nice day. Dinner at Angelos, My favorite restaurant in AC with the best red wine topped things off.

Well the sillies finally pulled off the Arthur Rhodes deal now were talking.

not much else is excitng going on see ya later tater

Comments:
You were in AC and made no attept to join the Blonde???? I'm crushed...

BTW, Rhodes is old and washed up. What a waste of a trade on the Phillies part. Gillick is never going to be able to clean up the mess that Wade left behind.
 
Yeah I know about Rhodes I was being sacastic LOL which Is pretty much my feeling on the Phillies in general!
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]