Wednesday, January 25, 2006

 

random thoughts

Not sure I can live with two weeks of super bowl hype. One more assnine comment about some player and how many tickets he gets to the game who da fuck cares.

made it back to the DR yesterday for a shoulder checkup, while sitting in the office i found that he used to be the ortho for the eagles back in the randall and buddy day and the flyboys too. So there is my claim to fame I used the same dr to fix my who fixed cunninghams leg back in the day. How fucking exciting.

not sure i will survive another two weeks in this sling it's such a good look for me and extra 10 inches of padding on my side, I guess i gotta stay in the house don't wanna scare the girls.

just got three complete seasons of "King of the Hill" I am such the red neck in hinding. how many days till the Daytona 500

Comments:
like 1 million times all ready lol
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]