Sunday, February 05, 2006

 

no luck at all WDAF

it 's been a few days since my last post and boy whata few days it has been still suffering from the freaking shoulder surgery
man this sucks I can not wait to see the Dr. on tuesday and get out of this sling.

well you wanna hear about my sleprock performance in AC on friday. I was at the Hilton (free room-1927) so I go down to play some craps while waiting for a poker seat. I usally play the numbers 31 and 27. As I walk up to the table 31 hits while I am waiting for chips, so I say screw this off i go to play craps. 15 minutes later down a franklin I walk by the craps table and see the 31 followded by 27 and 19 (check out the room number) I did have a few hands of luck at the poker table and walked away ahead(well at the poker table anyway)

Tonight I am watching TVG there is a race from cal expo(pacers) I have no program or stats but I see and old friend driving a horse named nightmareonelm the only reasoon to bet is that I know the driver despite the odds of 30-1 I sign on to TVG and get shut out on the horse and the tri 7-2-1 which paid 1658.00 even my $1.00 box pays me half of the triple.


So no way I betting on the XL sunday, I will stick with the few lame box pools that I am in and try my luck in AC tuesday night!!

Enjoy the game and lets just hope it is a good one.

although Reggie White was an off the field wacko in his thought process in my book. I had to love the way he played on the field he deserved the HOF and f**k troy I hate the "boys"

Comments:
Again, another trip to AC and you never let told me.

BTW, Reggie White was a Grade A asshole off the field. He deserves NOTHING. I hated him as an Eagles and hated him as a Packer.
 
well next time I will let you know!!
glad to see your holding NOTHING back on Reggie White!!
LOL!
 
Glad to see you OK!! seeing a blank blog everday had me worried!! Glad to hear your ok!

TF
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]