Saturday, March 25, 2006

 

a full weekend

just my crazy time of the year , baseball season, fishing season rolling in to focus and time to go back to work on the house
all this with still a bum shoulder. The physcial therapy is still ongoing but for the first time since my 1/12 operation I saw some improvment in my flexablity. this is a good sign. Still can not throw or hit a ball but thats why I have assistant coaches. I do miss this that part of pre game hitting fungos and getting the players ready for the game. Fishuing season basically opened with winter flounder season, next comes the strippers (may fav) still way to cold but next week end looks good maybe 70 on saturday.

speaking of 70 I attended a 70/80's themed party last night it was a suprise 40th birthday party, all was going well until the birthday boy showed up via the back door and his wife was having a hissy. Then the wife decided on her own that the connecticut basketball game was not as important has a H>R> puffenstuff video. They had all sorts of 70/80's food well processed sugar food. candy form back then(reminder to self pop rocks and heineken do not mix well then next morning and captin crunch stuck to spinich dip on a fish stick did not help but it did get a few laughs. I had not eaten since 10:30 in the morning I was starving and there was no real food just lots of junk food and beer. Thank god i lived close enough to walk home.

Tonight I am playing in a 7-card stud poker tournament, have not played 7-card since last year (same tournament) I finished 4 last year lets hope for a better payday this year.

and on sunday he rested until 4pm then it's off to a fund raiser for thr baseball team we are holding a bowl-a-thon I hate bowling but the kids liek it and we make a few dollars towards our florida trip next month!!

se ya monday .........maybe


go Villanova!!!!! I am 16th in pk pool!!

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]