Sunday, March 12, 2006

 

she bang she bang

well life does sometimes throw you a high meat fast fastball that you slam out of the park. I dated this wild kinky girl a few years back and by dating I should say pretty much a whole of banging not much dating. Then she moved on to get married and I was left alone to fend for my self. Well out of the blue and three years later I get a e-mail that she is divorced and coming to home next week. The best part is she asked me if she could stay at my place for a few days. Of course I say yes no problem. I can think of atlest four things we did not do last we hooked up. I am hoping for one each night she is here LOL
I am sure things ahve changed but hey one can dream!!!!!!!!

Comments:
What if she is three times her original size since you last saw her three years ago?

When you first started to describe her, I thought maybe you and I had a fling. Then you got to the married part and I knew it wasn't me :(.

Here's to being naked and bent over for you in the future! Cheers!
 
;)! I think your on top of me!!

in the pool basketball pool thta is!
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]