Monday, June 26, 2006

 

father WDAF to you! Bruuuuuce

Busy weekend I perfromed my first Marriage. I got my certificate back in the day to preform a wedding for a buddy but it never panned out she was see you next tuesday the y ended up gettign divorced.. A few weeks back I told a friend Icould do a marraige, well his sister need to get hooked they called me and between the roast pig and miller lites I preformed my first ceremony. It was so red neck white trash it was funny. the bride and groom wore yankee jerseys. I made 100.00 god that was easy money..

I just got in from the springsteen conecert at PNC art center. What a good show, Iwas impressed wit the 17 piece orchastra and three back up singers. Bruce did the show almost in his back yard the place was sold out both nites. I am sure it's a gamble to stray from your regular stuff. He did an great job the music was upbeat folkish. long time since I have been to a consert where i felt I got my moneys worth..

we shall see if Dave Matthews is up to the trick on wed night at tweeter center@@

Comments:
Should I ever marry, then you are doing the ceremony!
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]