Sunday, July 30, 2006

 

not that anybody reads this site

What was I doing 10 years ago?

I was just divorced and and moved to the jersey shore (belmar) trying to rebound as much as possible


What was I doing 1 year ago?

tendiing bar working on the house and and still rebounding as much a sI could

Snacks I enjoy:

cheese, cereal, club crackers


When I was in middle school- I listened to:

top 20 ugh starland vocal band afternoon delight and billy don't be a hero



Junior High:


kiss army enough said




When I was in highschool-
Bruce, dylan southren rock lynrd skynrd marshall tucker

If I were a millionare:


I would buy a bigger house on a farm and get a few more dogs

after a binge of some sort

My bad habits are:


diet coke,

miller lite for breakfast (only on the weekends)



Things I like doing:


fishing chasing girls watching the eagles and phillies always finding away to blow it

and craigslist.org searching for that grandslam


things i'd never wear again:


ZUBA PANTS NUFF SAID


favorite toys

XM RAIDO

cell phone

internet

blondes website

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]