Saturday, March 17, 2007

 

Talk about march madness

this f-ing weather sucks big smelly donkey balls. The world is a f-uped place, the world meetings on the warming climates was canceled due to ice???????? we get basically no snow all freaking winter , we get two days ina row of 70 degree weather and then we get dumped on with ice and snow to the tune of 4 inches! this really sucks i can't stand the f-ing winter. ok with that out of my system lets move on.

Basketball pools are hanging in there I still have all my sweet 16 teams alive. thats a good thing.

st paddys day, gonna get get some beer and corned beef maybe a shot or two telamure dew
and watch some basketball. since i have a Little Irish in me. I did the belamr st paddys parade a few weeks ago that was fun for the 10 minutes i watched it had more fun in the elks hall drinking canned miller lite

we need baseball and sunshine real soon I am going to look for flight for tampa right now for next weekend hope i can get a good price

peace out

Comments:
You write very well.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]