Friday, April 13, 2007

 

IMUS goodbye

I was never a big fan of imus, I did listen for abit back in my college days, just never got into him. I don't condoe what he said it was not right, but I think the real problem is society in general, we get our panties in a bunch when somethign like this goes down, however we let our kids listen to the foul mouthed rap songs that talk abouyt gang banging, drugs, ho's and pimps and what ever else is in the life style. Action jackson and sweat suit sharpton should look after their own before they go blaming the white man for all their problems. ok now getting of my soap box.

have a great day or not the choice is yours!!!

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]